Explore the Countryside & Learn About Rastafari Culture On The Rastasafari Experience Of Negril
The Rastasafari Experience is a day-long tour that departs from Montego Bay and Negril. The tour price includes transportation, guide fees, ATV rental, lunch, and mineral spring entrance fee.
The Rastasafari Experience is a tour that takes you through the Jamaican countryside, where you will learn about Rastafari culture and see a ganja (marijuana) field.
You will also get to go ATV riding, swimming in a mineral spring, and enjoy a traditional Jamaican lunch.
The tour is led by Rastafarian guides who are knowledgeable about the area and its culture.
The Rastasafari Experience is a great way to learn about Rastafari culture and see some of the beautiful countryside of Jamaica.
Here are some of the things you can expect on the Rastasafari Experience:
- A visit to a Rastafari village, where you will learn about the history and beliefs of Rastafari.
- A tour of a ganja field, where you will learn about the cultivation and use of marijuana in Rastafari culture.
- ATV riding through the countryside, where you will get to experience the thrill of off-road driving.
- Swimming in a mineral spring, where you can relax and soak up the natural beauty of Jamaica.
- A traditional Jamaican lunch, where you will taste some of the delicious food of the island.